Dye Resist Experiments — Binder Clips

I could only find little binder clips, so I didn’t stack this one up in one bundle:

I did two samples — one soda soaked and one not.  I had assumed that the soda soaking would reduce the amount of dye migration.

With soda:

Without soda:

So much for intuition.  Interesting results…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: